Wednesday, July 28, 2004

a big day out

well.. sorry no sketches today (well not yet!)... my eyes are well enough to venture out on my own... pity i picked a wet, drizzly day to do it... but freedom is a wonderful thing... i didn't go anywhere important but that is hardly important

one of the strange things that happened to me when I was just a blur, was a definite highetenning of both my hearing (except of course things like did you wash that... etc) and sense of smell.  well they seem to have come to stay... i helping at the supermarket... a place i had never been before and I was constantly think... yes chocolate in the next isle, and ... coffee... and... he must smoke a lot... they have fresh rambuttan and pineapple in the next isle.... no wonder her her is all a mess shes just had sex... no not that isle its all cleanning products... ah the bread is fresh... I got everything right (well one i'm not positive about)...

the biggest benefit is that fresh food tastes so wonderful... maybe i should get to the Queen Victoria Market tonight... just looked it up on the net... buggar its not open... might have to be fish and chips at half moon bay

No comments: