Wednesday, March 07, 2007

all locked up


Sorry folks... my block has been locked by blogger because the suspect it is a spam blog I'm not sure why that might be but i appologise in advance if anyone has been emailed beacuse of reading my blog... it certainly wasn't me

My other theory is it may be that I have got a lot of "Flag As Objectionable" because many of my sketches show nudity... again sorry if i offended anyone I don't intend to... and for the record I don't post thing i think as "Objectionable".... and please leave a comment if you think i do

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


Recieved 13/2/2007 some ten days later

No comments: