Saturday, April 21, 2007

something nothing



is it just me or is second life really the web 2.0 incarnation of the B ark (hitch hikers guide to galaxy fans will know what i mean)? its an interesting concept and is at its center a just a game ... but how obsessed are the airheads inside their ... such conspicuous spending on nothing, (or more precisely something-nothing) ... where are the real bohemians, the creative folk, the intelligencia ... the self obsessed inhabitants inside are all supposed to be the smartest people around ... not the one's i have meet... where did that myth come from, they just seek fame and instant celebrity... then again i decided to be poor ... which translated into being totally ignored ... ok I'm a little older and a little wiser, and no damage done to my wallet, and I can get on with my life ... enjoy the journey without me, second lifers ... i know what happened to the golgafrinchans





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: