Friday, April 27, 2007

well how about that


On my yahoo 360 profile page I have, an art quote of the week link ... this weeks is ....John W. Gardner "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

So I put this into the flickr search and it couldn't find anything :( Then I started taking out the little words until i just has Life art drawing ... and well it found mt life drawings, (not that surprising you say when you see the tags ... but I do love this series.

So then I went over to google and guess what there were exactly 248,000 matches to Life is the art of drawing without an eraser ...towards the top are a couple of artists over on deviant art, sandpiperw, as in the bird and monaattya, then quiet a few links to the quote again.. I suspected looking at more would not help much.

so I turned to blog radio, and guess what? ...nothing found, but i did fine the art of life by X Japan, never heard it before and it is kind of epic, and a live version to boot



Such is life & art

No comments: